self assessment

Self-assessment services

elf-assessment returns

Assistance with self-assessment returns

It is your duty to alert HMRC if you are required to complete personal tax return. The main reasons are:
  • You are in business as a sole trader or in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have income from land and property
  • You have foreign income or receive trust income
  • Your income exceeds £100,000
  • Your income exceeds £50,000 and your partner receives Child Benefit
  • You have Capital Gains Tax to pay

BNTS works closely with clients to ensure that their tax returns are correct and filed on time.

We can also assist you in accounts and payroll services if you are based in Leeds, Horsforth, London or anywhere in the UK.

Whether you are based in Leeds, Horsforth or London contact BNTS for a professional and reliable self-assessment services

Call Meena on 07966 286 916

Share by: