It is your duty to alert HMRC if you are required to complete personal tax return. The main reasons are:
- You are in business as a sole trader or in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have income from land and property
- You have foreign income or receive trust income
- Your income exceeds £100,000
- Your income exceeds £50,000 and your partner receives Child Benefit
- You have Capital Gains Tax to pay
BNTS works closely with clients to ensure that their tax returns are correct and filed on time.
We can also assist you in accounts
services if you are based in Leeds, Horsforth, London or anywhere in the UK.